Monday, December 08, 2008

The Feeling?

Last Sunday I was sitting on my couch having just consumed two pieces of pizza and a spinach roll, fighting off the creeping angst that Monday was fast approaching (a feeling I don't have much any more but hit me like a ton of bricks amidst the current swirl of job, music performances and wedding prep that is filling every day on the calendar) and flipping channels. Something caught my attention on the HD music station, can't remember what it was, but then the next video came on, and while my first reaction was "these guys look like a bunch of douches" I am now officially obsessed with this song that apparently came out in 2005. And the singer is openly gay!

The Feeling - Sewn

(video embed is disabled, sadly)

Don't be afraid to shake that ass and misbehave!

1 comment:

diana said...

His nose is really pointy!